Company : leAD Sports & Health Tech Partners
You’re a rockstar in finding the latest startup gems in the sports and health tech industry. Your role will involve researching the emerging tech around the world, reaching out to new startups, engaging in due diligence to assess the top startups and interview candidates for the program. For all that, you will work closely with the Head Scout. This is a great opportunity to apply your analytical skills to research leading startups all over the world and be involved in guiding investment decisions.
- Connect and engage with the best early stage startups in sports & health tech innovation
- Represent leAD at local and international events and build out our database of over 6k startups
- Conduct detailed analysis / due diligence including market and competitor analysis, leadership, business strategy and more
- Support in building a network of partners (investors/ incubators/ innovation hubs etc) to open up and exchange deal flow opportunities
- Present the most promising candidates internally and to the leadership team along with the Head Scout
- Research the latest trends in the industry to create reports to help guide the selection of our academy and later stage deal flows
- Enthusiastic about the global startup ecosystem and are eager to become a part of it
- A natural people person, outgoing and buzzing with energy
- Have a can-do attitude
- Excited about new business ideas and startups
- Passionate about sports / health tech and generally how technology can help improve physical and mental performance
- Love learning and working in a fast paced environment
- Keen to establish and build relationships
- Access to world-class mentors, investors and partners
- Be part of an awesome and supportive team
- Flexible working hours / remote working
- Building a great network of people within the leAD ecosystem
Start: As soon as possible
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Berlin / US
Excited? Please send your CV and cover letter to Mina – firstname.lastname@example.org
Not exactly you? Job descriptions rarely ever describe people (that’s why they’re called job descriptions). If you’re seriously excited about the job but lacking 2-3 things, get in touch anyways and we’ll see whether / how we can make it work.
leAD Sports & Health Tech Partners sources, funds, and drives growth of early-stage sports & health tech startups globally. leAD works with groundbreaking solutions across the verticals of fan engagement, connected athletes, and health & well-being.
leAD launched its first program in 2017. leAD focuses on driving growth through smart investment, premier network access, and expert training in the following core principles: leadership, commercial, finance, legal & IP, fundraising, and strategy. With 42 companies under its portfolio, leAD is constantly empowering founders to create their own legacy. Inspired by the legacy of Adi Dassler, founding father of Adidas, leAD has three three investment vehicles – Academy (Pre-seed), Portfolio (Seed), and ADvantage Fund (Series A).