Head of Partnership Success
Company : leAD Sports & Health Tech Partners
Your key role is to own and foster leAD’s commercial partnerships in Lake Nona and support us and our startups to find the right partners to grow the business. The role will have a significant impact as your responsibility will be to grow our existing partner network and showing them why leAD and our startups can make a difference for them. Moreover, you will support our Managing Director in all fundraising activities for our fund and our startups.
- Location: Lake Nona, Orlando – Significant travel expected
- Start Date: ASAP
- Term of employment: permanent
- Hours: Full-time
- Report: directly to MD Lake Nona
- Own and drive leAD Lake Nona commercial partnerships
- Secure commercial partnerships for the leAD Lake Nona program
- Value creation and growth of all portfolio companies through new leAD commercial partnerships and existing partnerships
- Develop a unique data-driven approach to drive commercial growth of the portfolio (in partnership with the industry)
- Supporting portfolio companies in understanding the need for partners aspirations
- Support on leAD Lake Nona fundraising for the fund and leAD’s portfolio companies
- Proven working experience of at least 5 years in the area of commercial partnerships
- Excellent sports and health industry network
- Innovative thinking to create unique and unparalleled collaboration ideas between corporates and startups
- First experiences in fundraising are a clear advantage
- Well-connected within the startup and commercial ecosystem
- A combination of very strong communication skills paired with entrepreneurial and analytical thinking is key to success
- Manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Key skillset includes the ability to network, a strong passion to help startups, flawless execution
- Excellent communication (written as well as spoken) and presentational skills in English (knowledge of other foreign languages would be beneficial)
- High-quality skills in creating convincing presentations
- Passion for sports
Not exactly you?
Job descriptions rarely ever describe people (that’s why they’re called job descriptions). If you’re seriously excited about the job but lacking 2-3 things, get in touch anyway and we’ll see whether / how we can make it work.
leAD Sports & Health Tech Partners sources, funds, and drives growth of early-stage sports & health tech startups globally. leAD was founded in 2016 and was inspired by the legend of the sports industry Adi Dassler. Since its inception, leAD has taken on new companies into its business every year. With 30 companies from around the globe under its portfolio, leAD is constantly empowering founders to create their own legacy. leAD works with groundbreaking solutions across the verticals of fan engagement, connected athletes, and health & well-being and focuses on driving growth through smart investment, premier network access, and expert training. leAD has three three investment vehicles – Academy, Portfolio, and ADvantage Fund – and commercial partnerships with adidas, Citi Private Bank, Tavistock Group, OurCrowd, and Lake Nona to further support portfolio growth.