Assistant to Executive Team
Company : leAD Sports & Health Tech Partners
leAD is the leading early-stage sports and health tech investment platform. With our global approach, we invest in the most promising sports and health tech startups and take them from the idea stage to Series A. To support our initiatives, we are looking for a part-time executive assistant based in Berlin who is energetic, a great communicator and enjoys the administrative challenges.
As the Assistant to Executive Team, you will be the first point of contact regarding any administrative matter. Your job will be to efficiently manage communication flow between leAD’s key executives and ensure projects get completed on time. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, manage internal and external relationships, and outstanding communication skills.
- Location: Berlin
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Term of employment: Permanent
- Hours: Part-time (15-20 hrs/week)
- Acting as a focal point for general inquiries to the Management and Executive team
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often being the gateway between the executive team
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation
- Organizing meetings and events including internal offsite events and support in the organization of global events
- Acting as a first point of contact and managing our shared office in the heart of Berlin
- Reminding manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities
- Miscellaneous tasks to support leAD managers such as conducting research
- Ability to work independently including a flexible, pro-active approach to work
- Proven working experience as an assistant and/or office manager
- Excellent communication (written as well as spoken) in German and English
- Manage multiple responsibilities and time-sensitive deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Entrepreneurial and analytical thinking is key to success
- Passion for sports
Not exactly you?
Job descriptions rarely ever describe people (that’s why they’re called job descriptions). If you’re seriously excited about the job but lacking 2-3 things, get in touch anyway and we’ll see whether / how we can make it work.